[SML] Black Edison Extension cords

C. Andrew Dunning landrudesign at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:51:22 UTC 2015

Sean -

I ordered quite a few earlier this year through Amazon (and,
the different Marketplace vendors, there) and came away
pleased.  Because I wasn't bound to a specific manufacturer,
I was able to mix-and-match the lengths I wanted.  And,
being a Prime member made shipping for most free.

C. Andrew Dunning
Landru Design
-
Nashville, TN, USA