[SML] Prop/costume source: WW2 British pilot paraphernalia

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Wed Sep 30 15:03:23 UTC 2015

We're doing a production of Flare Path this fall, and the Costume Designer is looking for a source to rent some of the flight gear for a WW2 British bomber pilot and air crew.  Helmets, goggles, Mae West, etc.  The sources they've found for purchase are out of our budget and they'd like to avoid building from scratch.  Production goes up for one weekend, first weekend in November.  Please post sources on list, in case they'd be useful to others, but feel free to contact me off-list with questions or anything else.  Thanks.

- Jim Dougherty
ATD, Middlebury College Theatre Dept.