[SML] VW2015 Purposes disappeared

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Thu Apr 7 18:53:31 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone

I'm a very sporadic user of VW, and while we upgraded to 2015 a while ago, I haven't opened our house plots in it too often.

I just opened the studio house plot, and the label legends were mucked up.

Purpose, Channel, Instrument # were all out of position.  A lot fixed themselves when I toggled between different legends, ending on the correct legend.

However, I can't see the Purpose of the unit.

The lamp has a Purpose in the Object Info.  I turn on all Classes and Layers.  The Label Legend shows the Purpose is there.

Any thoughts???

Thanks muchly.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

Chan Centre for the Performing Arts
6265 Crescent Road
Vancouver, BC
V6T 1Z1