[SML] Band Saws

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 23:40:11 UTC 2016

I liked Delta, but they seem to have stopped making anything big enough for
a scene shop...
Powermatic is half again more than you have budgeted.
Jet Tools 14" fits in your budget, but it's not as big as I'd like for a
scene shop.
That Laguna model may be your best option, from what I'm seeing...
Steven R Hood
310.756.3555