[SML] Need help using Focus Palletes on Element Console

billn at peak.org billn at peak.org
Fri Apr 8 05:19:29 UTC 2016

I am having a problem with using Palettes on our Element Console. The manual
is less than helpful, having nothing at all about storing the palette
information into cues.

I am using the console in "Cue Only" mode.

Some of the cues I have created show the palette label and some, which I
thought I stored exactly the same way, don't.  I am not getting all the proper
moves on many of the cues, even some that show the label.

I don't know what is happening, I may accidentally be changing the palette
contents when I record the cue.

What I need is explicit directions for recording the chosen palette
information into the cue without affecting the actual palette contents.

Thanks.