[SML] Rainbow Play Systems Announces Recall of Plastic Yellow Trapeze Rings; Manufactured by Nylacarb

billn at peak.org billn at peak.org
Mon Apr 11 02:58:01 UTC 2016

> CPSC: recall of trapeze rings
>
> Recall Date: April 7, 2016
> Recall Number: 16-137
>
> Rainbow Play Systems Reannounces Recall of Plastic Yellow Trapeze Rings Due to
> Low Response Rate; Manufactured by Nylacarb

Bah. You have to take four pictures of the set at various times during the
removal and upload them to the manufacturer's site to get that piddly $10.

No wonder they have a low response rate, even if everyone obeyed and removed
the rings. If I had a set, I would just remove the rings and not bother
contacting the manufacturer. It is not worth the time and effort.

Bill