[SML] Web oddity

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Mon Apr 11 18:49:56 UTC 2016

I received a report today that the www version of our web site was
returning a blank page.  I checked and it is, but the plane one
http://interstellar.com is still working fine.  With further checking I
see the same thing for ALL the domains on our server.

Any idea what could be up?  It used to work.

I haven't changed the Apache setup file, I still have the alias set up
as always:
ServerAlias interstellar.com *.interstellar.com durandinterstellar.com
*.durandinterstellar.com intersteller.com *.intersteller.com

Running on a BusyBox server, more info if needed.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886