[SML] Web oddity

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Mon Apr 11 19:15:01 UTC 2016

I've put in a ticket with the manufacturer of the hardware.  It does
automatic security updates on the Linux firmware, hopefully they can
tell me what they broke since they probably broke it for a LOT of people.

Other than that, I stared at the screen for a while, had lunch, and am
off to clean a couple of smoke-sticks and repair one.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  http://interstellar.com
tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886