[SML] Web oddity

smashwolf smashwolf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 19:29:40 UTC 2016

I see an error 200 page not found.  And it is at a different IP
address.  (Which with Apache and virtual hosts there is no reason for this)

check your DNS setup.  Likely you have an error there.  maybe your
hosting provider move the server hosting it to another IP adddress, and
didn't update all the DNS records properly?

--
-
Bryan Manternach, President, Smashwolf Productions & Studios
408-363-8324, 408-209-3099 (mobile), smash at smashwolf.com