[SML] Fall from lift

NODEraser noderaser at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:15:44 UTC 2016

For some reason, this one made me look up an incident that occurred
locally about a year and a half ago, that ultimately resulted in a
death. Turns out the family is now suing the venue, and the lift
manufacturer.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/worker_plummets_to_his_death_a.html