[SML] OT Vehicle transport service

Steven Mclean stevenjmclean at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 17:21:17 UTC 2016

Funny thing.  While working at Allentown College (now DeSales
University and located in a small town south of Allentown) I lived
with my wife and newborn above Britt's Firestone in Hellertown for a
year.  Bought a house in Allentown on 6th street just north of
downtown and lived there for 4 more years before transplanting to the
Des Moines IA area.  Member of the Hellertown 1st UMC all 5 years
1986-91

Small World!

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 8:08 AM, Dan Sheehan via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Can't go *anyplace* without meeting someone from Allentown.
> (my wife is from Hellertown).

Steven J McLean
steve.mclean at simpson.edu
designandtechtheatre.wordpress.com