[SML] horn spit as bio-hazard?

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 01:54:20 UTC 2016

Um... They can get moldy. You don't want to see it, trust me in that. Also maggots and other critters. Most are silver or brass and have a laquer over the metal.

IF the horn is cleaned on a fairly regular basis, the valve "spit" is mostly condensation. Worth taking a good cleanser to the decks every once in a while anyway, but I suspect the dog turd remnants on the bottom of your shoes are a bigger bio hazard.

Kristi R-C