[SML] horn spit as bio-hazard?

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Mon Apr 18 15:07:19 UTC 2016

Our facilities TD here says that they do nothing out of the ordinary beyond
mopping the areas affected with the same disinfectant product the campus
uses for mopping bathroom floors.
Steve Rees

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile