[SML] web server oddity continued

Bryan Manternach smashwolf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:54:50 UTC 2016

I'd be questioning the ISP why they are deviating from the standard
methods.  And if they have moved the a2 utlities elsewhere.  Not having
access to the server, either they have borked up their install, or put
a2ensite in another directory that is not in your search path.

Try issuing  "find / -depth -print | grep a2ensite" to see if it is
elsewhere on the volume.

-s