[SML] Kingston, NY to LGA

Brian Munroe brian at themunroes.com
Tue Apr 26 22:03:39 UTC 2016

Or Albany.  Laguardia is not close to Kingston by any stretch.

If you have to go from laguardia and they have to get their by public transportation I would take metro north to the Harlem/125 stop (10 minutes before grand central) and catch a cab. But not a fun or short journey.

Sent from my iThingy. Please excuse any typos