[SML] Kingston, NY to LGA

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 26 22:13:45 UTC 2016

They want to fly from LGA to BUF.  Also trying to avoid them driving 7.5 hours to Fredonia.

> Steve

I'll bet it takes less time to drive than it does to get to either LGA or SWA, get through security, then fly to Buffalo , then drive the hour down to Fredonia.
Albany airport might be just as close as NYC.    All those short hops in NYS are expensive.

If they just pay the outrageous fortune  to drive the NYS Thruway all the way from Kingston they should be able to make it in about 6 hrs plus stops for fuel and food.

I always think of it as going up and around--- (N to Albany then W thru Syr, Roc and Buff then south to Fredonia)  ----but its faster then trying to go thru and around the "mountains" in NY

DickA
TD, Cornell U (we are centrally isolated here in Ithaca)