[SML] Product search

Jason Salvatori theatretd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 18:48:34 UTC 2016

Not sure if what I'm looking for exists, or if perhaps there's an
easier solution I'm not thinking of.
the problem: We often have people come in with multiple laptops,
iPads, etc to hook-up to our sound console - Soundcraft Performer 3.
We currently have a pair of Radial ProAV2 DI boxes.  They work well.
The issue is that we are taking up 4 inputs and 4 faders with them to do this.
The console has four 1/4" line level inputs that map with a single
fader stereo channel.

So ideally I would love a balancing transformer that has unbalanced
stereo 1/8" or RCA inputs and a pair of balanced 1/4" TRS outputs,
with pad and ground-lift options.

Eela makes something very close to what I want, the EA926/T -
http://www.eela-audio.com/Line_Interfaces.html but it has XLR outputs.

Does anyone know of something like what I'm describing?
Or if I got the Eela unit and used XLR to 1/4" would I have impedance
and level mismatch problems?

Thanks,
Jason