[SML] Product search

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Sat Apr 30 21:00:13 UTC 2016

What I have seen some places use is to build a little bitty custom box.  It has a small battery powered mixer with the right kind if inputs, a couple of DIs and a baggie full of the various laptop adapter cables.  Everything is color coded and numbered.   It outputs a mono balanced line level signal that any board can handle correctly.  Printed on the inside of the lid is simple easy to follow directions that even a philosophy professor can handle.
Dale