[SML] Product search

smashwolf smashwolf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:46:37 UTC 2016

The O.P. was describing an audio level interface, or "Match Box"

I use several Aphex 10/4 Model 124A or 124B.  Each has RCA in and out,
as well as XLR in/out, and then for 1/4 inch TRS applications, I use XLR
to TRS cables or adapters.  I then use RCA to 1/8" stereo cables for
connecting to the equipment.  these get constant use on our mobile gigs
or connecting iPads and phones and other portable use to PA systems
either through the FoH board, or directly to a PA.
https://www.google.com/#q=Aphex+10%2F4+Model+124A

I also use the Henry engineering Match Box II.
https://www.google.com/#q=Henry+Engineering+match+Box+II

--
-
Bryan Manternach, President, Smashwolf Productions & Studios
408-363-8324, 408-209-3099 (mobile), smash at smashwolf.com