[SML] New Gig

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 08:53:24 UTC 2016

Yeah... I'll have to leave out that one night in Vegas with another SML lister, a few co-workers from the show, and some swim suit models. ;)

Actually I lived a very PG rated life on the road (occasional swearing, no nudity, etc.). Work, sleep, forage for food and drink, talk with Best Boy and Handsome Hubby back home, repeat. Part of me misses it a lot - especially meeting people, trying regional foods and seeing things I'd never have seen otherwise.

This school is serious about having folks who can do as well as can teach. Our orchestra teacher also conducts for the MKE Ballet. Science teachers involved in research. Big engineering department. Competitive in science fair, model UN, etc. Lots of Advanced Placement classes. Something like 90% of us have an advanced degree and there are a couple of PhDs in the mix, too. I'll fit right in!

Kristi R-C