[SML] LED Cyc Lights

Ben Hain Ben.Hain at rctc.edu
Wed Aug 3 21:19:36 UTC 2016

I'm working in a space this week that just got 16 of the spectra cyc units. Although not using them on a cyc, I am using them as top light on the set and as accent on other parts of the set. They have nice color and very good dimming.

Benjamin Hain
Technical Director - Hill Theater
Rochester Community  and Technical College
851 30th Ave SE
Rochester, MN 55904
507-285-7201