[SML] Illuminated prop cel phone question

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Thu Aug 11 11:52:56 UTC 2016

Find someone with an old cell phone they no longer use and are willing
to donate to the cause.  and the charger.  If it gets broken, have a
spare or three.  at the end of the production, take the old phones to
one of those kiosks at the shopping malls that gives you money for your
old cell phone.

   There are luminus films.  The battery powered ones I've seen used a
9v battery and a power supply that chopped the DC to 400 hz ac which the
fabric needs.  Perhaps you can remove the backlight from an old cell phone?

--Dale