[SML] Illuminated Cell Phone Question

Kim Hartshorn hartshwk at plattsburgh.edu
Thu Aug 11 17:03:04 UTC 2016

As both a stage technician and a director I personally feel offended by
this type of insensitive directorial decision.  How many times have props
been asked to deal with an issue because a director feels that emotions can
only be expressed by throwing or breaking some prop.  Almost always.
..underplayimg the action with the prop provides the actor with a much
greater range of choices than simply starting at furious.

That being said I thought that Rosco sells an illuminated panel product.