[SML] Please Turn Off All Electronic Devices

Stuart Wheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Sat Aug 27 16:06:37 UTC 2016

On 8/25/2016 9:48 AM, Stephen Rees via Stagecraft wrote:
> Yes. I noted that usage when seeing a couple of shows there a two
> weeks ago. Much more useful.
> Not that it stopped the woman behind me from taking a call during
> Sweeney Todd.  l had all I could do to restrain myself.
> Ack!
> Steve

Did you report the action to the box office?  I wonder what would happen
if the annual renewal letter said something like "Last year 22
subscribers were caught taking calls on cell phones during performances,
those people will not be returning as season ticket holders."

I can understand, Not forgive, but understand neglecting to shut the
damn things off.  but taking the call instead of killing the ring is
unforgiveable and not understandable either.

Stuart