[SML] Cell phone lasers

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 17:37:39 UTC 2016

"blatantly illegal "?  Nope!  Many structures block wireless
transmissions due to the way they are constructed.  You cannot build a
Faraday cage for the sole stated purpose of blocking wireless.  The use
of wired outside antennas to inside repeaters would handle the emergency
situation.  The emergency team and/or alarm would trip the repeaters on.

Chip 1