[SML] Fire hoses was Re: Cell phone lasers

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 18:42:03 UTC 2016

Yep!  Hoses are for "larger than a trash can" fires and only trained firefighters should use them. Had a blast taking a dozen students and some colleagues through the extinguisher training at UW last spring so we could have a match and (scent less) incense burning on stage.

Always good to work with your AHJ on these things.

Kristi R-C