[SML] Job Opening

NODEraser noderaser at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:10:46 UTC 2016

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 8:33 AM, Fritz, Barry L via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Please pass along to any that may be interested.  We have re-opened the
> search for an Event Technician at Elizabethtown College.  Here is the link
> to the info.

Picking nit here; I notice that for a lot of job posting messages,
people don't include the location for the job. I know, I could
probably glean that info from the web link, but sometimes HR sites
don't have that info clearly printed.

--
[Greg Bennett]
-Independent Carpenter, Electrician & Lighting Designer