[SML] Fire hoses

dale dale at cybercom.net
Tue Aug 30 00:11:41 UTC 2016

Nowadays, I'd strongly suggest retrofitting your theater space with one of those high pressure water mist fire fighting systems. They are catching on in Europe and in the shipboard communities fast.
 They are amazingly effective at extinguishing fires of all types, with comparatively little water compared to conventional sprinkler systems.  So cleanup after the fire is done with rags and buckets, not pumps and wetvacs.
The documentry that carnival cruiselines made about them comparing two engine room fires they had, one with the misting system, one with previous methods of fire fighting convinced me.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone