[SML] Timely deliveries.

dale dale at cybercom.net
Tue Aug 30 15:27:24 UTC 2016

Well that was a wasted morning.  Thank you Sunbelt.
We rented a bunch of stuff from them for the festival.  Called them yesterday to ask when can we expect the driver to be here to pick them up.  They said "after 8am".
Okay, so we get to the site and wait, and wait, and then we wait some more.  No pickup.  Call them around 10 to see if the truck had broken down or what.   Oh, we'll come and get the stuff later this afternoon. They sez.  Just leave the pallets out where our driver can get them.
Thanks sunbelt.  I could have slept in thismorning.  I could have not had to pay for the late checkout from the hotel.  I could have been on the way home a couple of hours ago.
Delayed Dale is annoyed.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone