[SML] Timely deliveries.

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:48:45 UTC 2016

On 8/30/16 11:45 AM, Richard Niederberg via Stagecraft wrote:
> Dear Steve,
> I was only referring to keeping scheduled appointments. I could have
> referred to my keeping scheduled appointments as a lawyer.

Your punctuality is laudable, but if I need a punctual doctor, your
experience isn't relevant.

So referring someone to a punctual transport company isn't helpful when
he's looking for a reliable rental provider.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall