[SML] Blue lighting

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Aug 31 21:06:30 UTC 2016

Returned a short while after leaving the elevator into the LED lit
hallways.  Of course with cool white LEDs there's a lot of blue there too.

I wasn't in the elevator for long each way, just basement garage to
lobby and back but it was still bothersome.  Hadn't seen UV lit
advertising for a very long time, thought I was going back in time.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com