[SML] Question to the consultants and architects out there....

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Fri Dec 2 11:56:13 UTC 2016

> On Dec 1, 2016, at 11:36 PM, Richard Niederberg via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> It is also a good idea to have a hand-sanitizer dispenser in the band room. We can only speculate what precipitates are in the saliva that the spit valves release.

I recall a heated and lengthy discussion with my HS Band director back in the 80’s about “is it spit or condensation."  It is mostly condensation but it all comes out of your lungs and mouth.  So it isn’t straight “spit” but it is still kind of gross none the less.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School