[SML] Pc email program

Andrew Vance atvanceld at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:32:44 UTC 2016

No help with Herrick's question,  but a small distraction non-the-less:

I work in a primarily Windows based theatre; only me, Sound, and
Graphics have Macs.  While everyone else runs Outlook on their Windows
boxes, the IT Department tells us we should use Mail.app as its
better.  He'd actually rather have the whole theatre use Mail.app, but
that's impossible.

When last I used a PC, i used Outlook until I didn't want to purchase
Office anymore; then I switched to Thunderbird.  Haven't used it in 10
years, but I liked it back then.

--
Sincerely,

Andrew Vance