[SML] Projector mount

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Fri Dec 2 17:31:06 UTC 2016

Not precisely what you are after, but I had such a thing fabricated for one
of the LCD projectors at the 1891 Fredonia Opera House.  It consists of a
yoke with two C-clamps for attaching to a pipe.  The "tilt" part consists
of a flat plywood base fit into a 1" angle iron frame to which are welded 2
pieces of flat bar stock on edge on the L & R sides of the frame.  They
meet at the points of attachment with the yoke making an inverted "V". The
holes bored in the ends of the yoke align with holes bored in the
overlapped flat bar pieces. I think 3/8" hex bolts with Nylock nuts were
used to set the tilt angle.  This was for a permanent install on a fixed
FOH pipe where the tilt was locked in after ditzing with focus of the
projector. The downward tilt was about 10 degrees.  The projector simply
sits on the base with a safety of 1/8" wire rope secured around the whole
mess.  In your case, you could bolt to the base frame instead of welding
and then all the piece could fold flat vertically when not in use.  Good
luck.
[BTW, check you FB msgs]
Best,
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile