[SML] Pc email program

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Fri Dec 2 17:54:12 UTC 2016

Jeffrey E. Salzberg via Stagecraft wrote:
> I like T'bird a lot.
>
>> I switched from Outlook to Thunderbird eons ago and never looked back.
>>
>> Carla

I've been using the free Mozilla SeaMonkey as my defaul browser for
years. It's the heir to good old Netscape Navigator, complete with built
in mail (and Usenet, believe it or not) clients. Simple to set up, can
handle multiple accounts, and lets you choose whether to store messages
on your computer, on your mail server, or both (with a robust "local
folders" feature that makes it easy to sort old mail into categories of
your choosing. Built on the same open source code as
Firefox/Thunderbird, and regularly updated. And waaaay less bloated than
Outlook.

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/

--
Pat Kight