[SML] LED Fresnels

George Davidson george at georgedavidson.ca
Fri Dec 9 20:32:38 UTC 2016

We went with the Phillips Showline SL PAR 155 ZOOM

It has a very even field and a manual zoom

They also fit our old Strand barn doors so we can shape the light

I was able to contact Philllps and they sent me some samples, including the
SL Bar 660 which we will eventually get for a cyc light

For a basic top wash we replaced a 3x3 grid with 5x3 to get enough punch
for the more saturated colors,

One thing to remember is to get all the accessories, i ordered custom
powercon jumpers to link the lights onto one circuit per pipe, DMX cables,
nice clamps

I was also able to add a ETC node for each of our flown electrics, which
makes life so much easier as each electric is now a universe

Very happy with the purchase

George Davidson
Clarke Theatre
Mission BC