[SML] Relay switch for Kabuki mechanisms

info at wjsstudios.com info at wjsstudios.com
Mon Dec 12 22:06:36 UTC 2016

 Sending this again. It did not go through yesterday.

Each circuit will have 10-15 Kabuki mechanisms on it. They each draw 1.2 amps 120v momentary to trigger them.  They are mounted on a batten or truss anywhere from 3'-8' apart depending on what is being rigged to fall. (each mechanism can support 25 pounds) What I am looking for is a way to trigger all of them simultaneously as a stand alone FX and not have to bother the lighting dept. Now we are just using three switches that are pressed at the same time. It works fine usually. I want to simplify the process and add another toy to my inventory!

Bill Schaffell
WJS Studios

 1. Re: