[SML] question for router wizards

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 04:04:31 UTC 2016

The ellipse with string would work for the first one,  but scaling up would
be harder. My first instinct would be to use a CAD program to sort my first
one, then do an offset by the distance you like. As Paul1 said, a jigsaw
would be less wear on the bits.
That said... I was thinking about making a router base with several
concentric rings with circles you drop into place or remove to change the
offset from the bit. You'd need a circle cutting template for the router,
but you could make a series of incrementally larger of just about anything
by swapping the circle in the base...
Steven R Hood