[SML] question for router wizards

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 20:27:27 UTC 2016

The ellipse is easy with Autocad.  Draw an ellipse. draw a circle with
center at center, and radius on the long axis/quadrant. (Looks like
the CBS logo at this point.) Move the circler along the minor axis to
the quadrant. Now, where the circle intersects the long axis are the
foci.  I planned to set the two foci - for each of 4 ellipses - and
adjust a string (probably use lamp chain - behaves better and no
stretch) to a quadrant to either quadrant point.

Rough cutting is probably a good idea.  Jig and belt sander could do
whole thing but I don't have the hand to get it as plumb as I would
like.

Thanks everyone!

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC