[SML] GAC Quandary

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Wed Dec 21 22:56:07 UTC 2016

Nigel, you may not be a rigger but your research is spot on.

I am a rigger and I would concur with Nigel’s assessment if…a)  I could look at the cable and  b) I could take a couple lengths of it and have it pull tested by a professional lab.  Home made pull testing results won’t stand up in court.

Finally, white rust, in my experience,  is not uncommon.

Zat help?

Bill S.

bill at sapsis-rigging.com
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com