[SML] learning C

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Wed Dec 28 17:19:37 UTC 2016

Hi Jerry,

It's not an online resource and it may seem a bit dated but I learned C
from the PowerC compiler and manual available at

http://www.mixsoftware.com/

For $20 you get a really good C compiler and a book that's half tutorial
and half C Function reference.

You can still run it nicely in a DOS box on windows. I do it all the
time for 'quick and dirty' applications.

Worth it's weight in gold - and you can for a small added fee add the
source code for the whole megillah. That taught me a ton about assembly
programming.

 From their web site it looks like they have some Windows interfaces
too, and I think I will be ordering those products rsn.

HTH, YMMV and all that stuff!

Happy New Year!

Carla