[SML] Muslin Flat Oddity

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 02:26:41 UTC 2016

I just had the same thing happen to us using white cotton canvas from
Rosebrand, We made it work but it was a PITA. Also it came with a seam in
the middle of a cut length. I was pretty pissed off about that. So it is
not necessarily the supplier that is the problem in your case.
Mike

Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com
C: 857.383.0020