[SML] USITT, who's going?

Bill Potter bpotter at sps.edu
Tue Feb 2 04:43:35 UTC 2016

Sadly, I can’t make it this year. (And I was gonna try to get in some skiing while I was there…)

While the conference is during our term break, I light and provide tech support for a women’s service organization that uses our theatre to do a children’s show to raise $$$ for women and children in need and they picked the same week as USITT. (Apparently, neither group checks with me before scheduling these thing…)

I’d be more bummed, but this is one of my favorite gigs of the year.

Have fun, play nice and have one for me at the pub!

Where are we next year?

Bill Potter
Arts Technical Director
St. Pauls’ School