[SML] Beer and BBQ, was Stagecraft Mail List Statistics

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Tue Feb 2 18:27:15 UTC 2016

Plus 1 for Dave's comment about the BUF Dino BBQ.  Does not have much to
offer other than close proximity to the Theatre District.  Mary and I found
the side dishes almost inedible.
Steve Rees

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile