[SML] Annual USITT SML get together

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:28:36 UTC 2016

I hope to be able to join you this year, Last year I had sessions that I
needed to get to. To people who have not joined us at USITT it is a
wonderful opportunity to put Faces to names and have a friendly real drink
with our gang from this virtual bar. Major thanks and Kudos to Bill for
pulling this and us together.
Mike

Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com