[SML] Audio and Video Monitoring

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Wed Feb 10 19:04:44 UTC 2016

The camera is Panasonic AW-HE60HN (or SN, HE, or SE).  PTZ.  Quite nice.  Very good zoom.

The mics I’m not sure about.  A shotgun in the canopy (acoustic reflector, cloud), and 2 PZM or PCC under the Royal Boxes Left and Right at the stage.
If you want mic specifics I can ask our head audio.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:Andrew.riter at ubc.ca>