[SML] Show Cue Systems and USB audio interface

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:21:57 UTC 2016

On 2/12/16 12:11 PM, JIM VOGEL via Stagecraft wrote:
> Ken,
>
> For audio playback, I’ve had very good results with GoButton, which is
> an iPhone app from Figure53. It’s easy to use, very flexible/powerful,
> and reliable.
>
> For video playback, QLab from Figure53 is very good.

For audio playback, QLab from Figure53 is very, very good.  And if you
buy the basic level of audio license, you get basic video functionality
as well.  And if you need more, but rarely, they'll rent you an expanded
license for as little as a week at a time.

Sadly, the OP did specify a system for PC and Qlab is purely a MacOS
program.  I think it's worth changing hardware, but that's me.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall