[SML] S4 Par Lenses

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:00:40 UTC 2016

On 2/12/16 12:23 PM, Dave Vick via Stagecraft wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 11:53 AM, Stephen Litterst via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
>> What do installers do with the extra Par lenses from a permanent install of
>> S4 Pars?
>

> At MSU, we built a rather large, lidded wooden crate on wheeled legs,
> large enough to contain 48 of ETC's cardboard lens boxes (known around
> the Great Hall as the "Ark of the Covenant")...  It rolls away into
> storage after a lighting pre-hang, and is just the right height to
> roll around onstage swapping lenses as needed.

I bought an appropriately sized catering dish cart at my last venue.
Each flavor of lens had its own slot.

But I'm referring to those museum/architectural installs where you put
up 50 WFLs and then have 50 boxes of lenses that will never be used.  Is
there a clearinghouse for those?

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall