[SML] Marley-type floor covering question.

christopher pike crpikeindavis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 23:27:32 UTC 2016

> Our building is climate controlled winter and summer, day and night.

This is the key, if it is practical.  We don't have climate control, which
makes our ripples a much bigger problem.

Also we have some nice big windows that let the sunlight in. It turns out
that sunlight reacts with the tape, and as a result the tape begins to
chemically bond with the marley after a few months, so that when you pull
the tape up, it leaves a residue that is actually a chemical brew of marley
and adhesive.  In order to avoid this chemical reaction, we had to pull the
tape up more like every other month.  Dick, you must not have had direct
sunlight if you only retaped only once a year?