[SML] London in May

Steven Mclean stevenjmclean at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:02:23 UTC 2016

I will be escorting a group of 10 college students from my institution
to London and Stratford-upon-Avon during the first three weeks of May.
We're already ticketed for several productions (RSC/NT/SG, etc) , but
I notice that there is a venue (Questors Theatre) just around the
corner from where we are staying in the Ealing area of West London.
The company bills itself as the "leading amateur  theatre group in
London & UK"  We have a couple of open evenings at the moment and I
was wondering if someone on the list with familiarity with the company
might give a recommendation.

--
Steven J McLean
steve.mclean at simpson.edu